Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) Complete Video Course
Get prepared for the RHCE® exam with this course.
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the RHCE® exam.
- Information on the new RHEL 7 exam.
This course is for you if
- You want to get RHCE certified, or
- You are Linux engineer and interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux, or
- You are a junior system administrator who wants to deepen your skills, or
- You are a administrator with a profound knowledge and experience working with other Linux distributions, such as SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, or
- You are a administrator currently administering UNIX systems or a developer who writes software for Linux.
You will get the best results if
- You have already mastered the RHCE® certificate or equivalent knowledge.
- You have mastered all topics in the RHCSA® objectives list such as SELinux, Managing systemd services, Firewalld and Networking.
- Advanced System Management
How to perform some advanced system management tasks.
- Networking and Apache
How to set up advanced networking features as well as the Apache web server.
- DNS and File Sharing
How to set up an unbound cache-only DNS name server and NFS and Samba file sharing.
- Essential Back-end Services
Learn about different important back-end services.
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Take a sneak peak by viewing these sample videos.
About this video course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE